Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let's Connect at ASHA 2013 in Chicago!


The speech world is a buzz with our upcoming national conference just a few days away from kick-off in Chicago!  This will be the second conference that I will have attended since becoming a speech-language pathologist back in 1998, but it is the first time I will be presenting at ASHA!  I would love to meet as many bloggers and speech2me followers as I can, so I thought that I would attach my schedule here in case you have a chance to either chat on Friday as I work in the exhibit hall or listen to my poster session early Saturday morning.  Here are the details for my whereabouts next week:

Friday, November 15th, 2013

Exhibit Hall- Staffing Options and Solutions (SOS) booth # 1752.  It will be located in the back of the exhibit hall, row 1700.  I will be available to answer questions about my speech-language experience at this wonderful, staffing agency!  I can also take some time to talk about this blog and my strides towards building my private practice in Naperville, IL.  

Saturday, November 16th, 2013

Topic Area: Speech Sound Disorders in Children

Session Number: 8242 Poster Board 374


Title:  Phonemic and Tactile Cueing for Remediation of American English /r/: A Case Study


Session Format: Poster


Time: 9:30 AM ─ 11:00 AM


Authors: Nanette Cote (Author who will be presenting at session)



Looking forward to meeting you!  I hope that you enjoy your sessions in the Windy City!!

No comments:

Post a Comment