There's an App for That...,



It's daunting having so many apps available for our devices these days, which makes it so difficult for me to list my favorites when parents ask for advice on which apps to purchase for home practice.  Sure, I can rattle off my most used articulation ones, but the language, phonics, and vocabulary ones always stump me.  So, I decided to create a list to have ready for parent handouts and thought that I would share this resource with you!  These are the apps that I have on my iPad, many of which I have written reviews for either here or at Teachers with Apps. Please be advised that the prices listed were the charges indicated when this post was written, so some may reflect sales. Also be aware that some language apps have both expressive and receptive capabilities.  I put an (*) next to ones that have the ability to work on both.

Which ones did I leave out that you LOVE?  Leave a comment and let me know!  Thanks!!

Educational Apps to Practice Speech & Language Skills- Handout