Saturday, September 5, 2015

Back to School Lunchbox Guessing Game

Over the last few years, I have made a bunch of collections for my speech and language sessions that involve reaching into a bag and without looking, locate objects.  Both my "Mother's Purse" and "Beach/ Pool bag" have been huge hits at Naperville Therapediatrics.  Then, I found a lunchbox that my husband brought home from work and I got an idea.  Since it would be hard to ask kids to reach into such a small space and feel around for things, I thought I would make up some "What am I" guessing cards.  The contents of my lunchbox include: water bottle, spoon and fork, sandwich container, ziploc bag, straw, note, and a napkin.  I used my photo publisher to make up cards with food borders and uploaded a copy here to share.  Once kids guess the object, I will have them search the lunchbox for the match.  I also took pictures of all objects in case I want to use this as a matching picture to object task for my preschool kids.  This is a perfect, fun game for your "Back to School" lesson planning and a great way to recycle your child's former lunchbox!  Enjoy!!

Grab your level 1 card deck here.  If you are looking for something a bit more challenging, then snag your level 2 rhyming card deck at this link.



1 comment:

  1. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete